If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water rafting, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. It's the most fun you'll ever have with something inflatable (yes, even including that)!
Accept no poor imitations, this is the place to raft.
- Expert tuition from a fully qualified instructor
- Wetsuits and buoyancy aids
- Changing Facilities
- Travel Pack Itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps.
Points to consider
- Min Age 12 years
- Available December to End of October
- Glasses cannot be worn during rafting
- Must be able to swim 25m
Great weekend breaks that include White Water Rafting
Have a look at the packages we've put together ACTIVITY WEEKENDS