A weekend of invigorating fresh air as you fizz through the atmosphere at a speed of 80mph, Europes longest zipline and reach speeds that will see you normally pulled over on the M1 Motorway!! The next day descend into the gorge dressed in figure hugging neoprene not always the best look but certainly one to keep you warm! Europes longest zipline and reach speeds that will see you normally pulled over on the M1 Motorway!!
Will your weekend give you something to talk about all week?
ZipWorld Velocity set in Penryn Slate mine, North Wales is Europes longest zipline activity.
The historic slate mine is the venue to enjoy the thrills as we take you on a ride of a lifetime on two ziplines, the first a meagre 800m of torpedo speed down the Little Zipper before taking the 20 minute guided tour up to the launch pad of the 1600m Big Zipper. The speed test was initially 80mph and now they say 100mph... Whatever speed you fly at, the acceleration at launch is incredible and at an altitude of 700ft over the lake, the most amazing view (if you have your eyes open!).
The White Lion Royal Hotel is situated in Bala, an attractive and lively historic market town within the boundaries of the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. The Hotel is ideally situated for touring North and Mid Wales. With 25 rooms recently renovated with stylish décor the White Lion is a perfect escape from busy lifestyles.
Groups of 6 or more are required to leave Credit Card Details at Reception on arrival.
It's a natural adventure playground for grown-ups, as we go boulder hopping, splashing along in the river, jumping into rock pools, and sliding down granite slabs. An energetic, exhilarating experience amid stunning scenery, with sheer rock walls rising on both sides of the river - it's like a lost world. Bring sturdy footwear with a good grip - and a sense of fun! All under the supervision of your experienced guide.
- 1 Night Bed & Breakfast
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Specialised Equipment, Clothing & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps.
Points to consider
- Price based on 3 star hotel, 2 people sharing and ensuite bedroom
- Zip World min age 10 years Max Weight 120kg Min Weight 30kg Max Height 2m (6ft 6in)
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 318 8818
- Please note ZipWorld is subject to weather conditions mainly high winds that can cause postponement.
At a GlanceFrom: £226.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Activities
Location: Bethesda / Trawsfynedd
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818