Sit back and zip away as you and your friends fly down Europe’s largest zipping zone! Take flight on 2 exhilarating zip lines over 1000m long and soak up the amazing quarry views during the experience of a lifetime.
We kit you up in a very snazzy orange one piece, helmet, harness and goggles and take you on a guided adventure experience that lasts for 1.5 hours.
Participants will be supplied with a flying suit to wear that is wind and shower proof. Helmets and goggles will also be supplied. It is essential to bring warm clothing and a waterproof coat (and ideally waterproof trousers). Footwear must be fitted securely. Walking boots are ideal. Harnesses contain a secure pocket for wallets and small cameras.
The zip lining experience requires very little physical effort on the part of participants; however, an ability to walk 200 metres on a track, wearing a harness, is necessary. Zip World is able to offer the experience to people with a wide range of disabilities given appropriate notice.
- Expert tuition from a fully qualified instructor
- Overalls, helmet, goggles.
- Changing Facilities
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions & map
Points to consider
- Min Age 10 years
- Available throughout the year
- Subject to weather conditions may be cancelled at short notice
- ZipWorld min age 10 years
- Max Weight 120kg Min Weight 30kg Max Height 2m (6ft 6in)
Looking for a multi-activity weekend package?
Take a look at our Activity Weekends