Descend into a uniquely atmospheric underground adventure inaccessible for nearly 200 years! A journey of adventure and discovery through underground caverns on 23 ziplines, rope bridges, via ferrata and tunnels, away from the outdoor elements. After being kitted out, instructors complete a safety brief and training on using the ropes system before heading out on the main course.
- Expert tuition from a fully qualified instructor
- Overalls, helmet, goggles.
- Changing Facilities
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions & map.
Points to consider:
- Available throughout the year
- Subject to weather conditions may be cancelled at short notice
- Zip World min age 10 years
- Max Weight 120kg Min Weight 30kg Max Height 2m (6ft 6in)
- Children under the age of 18 will not be permitted to take part
unless accompanied by a participating adult at all times
The activity is based in an underground cavern where the temperature is approx 10 °C all year. Long hair should be tied back, all jewellery and scarves to be removed. Please wear suitable clothing that covers your arms and legs, preferably old garments in the likelihood of dirt or damage occurring. Correct footwear is important, trainers or walking boots are ideal. Open toe shoes, flip flops, sandals or similar types of footwear are unsuitable and are not permitted.
At a Glance
Complete your details below and any questions you may have.
0203 318 8818