This Adventure North Wales ABL (Adventure Bucket List) challenge weekend is on your radar, 3 fantastic activities with an overnight stay, a thrilling 2 days in and around the Snowdonia National Park. Book the weekend and claim your free ANW Mug
The thrill of watching a clay shatter in flight is so overwhelming; you’ll probably miss the next one! Our professional venue has a range of traps set up to simulate the flight of different wild birds such as the Grouse, Pheasant and Rook, all have different flight patterns. Under the watchful eye and expert guidance of our instructor, hopefully you’ll soon be hitting far more than you miss!
Our intructors arrange a fun competition for groups, so you can see who comes out "Top Gun" and earns the bragging rights for the day!
Standing above a beautiful stretch of the river Dee close to the centre of the pretty market town of Llangollen. The Hand Hotel with its stunning riverside garden, old world charm with ample free parking.
- 1 night bed and breakfast
- 3 activities
- Specialist Instruction & Clothing
- Travel Pack Guide with itinerary, drive directions, maps and activity information.
- Price based on bed and breakfast accommodation 2 people sharing
- Self drive between activities required.
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Min age16 year olds
- Must be able to swim 25m for white water tubing
- Weekends available Easter to End of Novembe
At a GlanceFrom: £102.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 1 Activity
Location: Wrexham Erbistock
Hotel: 2 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818