A weekend away will never be the same once you have experiened an Adventure North Wales weekend! North Wales is a real playground of outdoor adventure, a great destination for you to enjoy a weekend escape and share an exhilarating experience with friends. This weekend of rafting pulsating white water grade 2-4 rapids on the UK's most exhilarating venue on day one followed by 3 flights on Europes longest zip system on day two. Will your weekend give you something to talk about all week?
If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. This activity will last for 2-3 hours and will include 4 runs down the river.
The White Lion Royal Hotel is situated in Bala, an attractive and lively historic market town within the boundaries of the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. The Hotel is ideally situated for touring North and Mid Wales. With 25 rooms recently renovated with stylish décor the White Lion is a perfect escape from busy lifestyles.
Groups of 6 or more are required to leave Credit Card Details at Reception on arrival.
Zip World Titan encompasses – Anarchy and Chaos! Totalling over 1km of zip lines to race down while taking in the surrounding views.
Riders will be taken by vehicle to the start of the first zip line, Anarchy – the longest, there is then a short and scenic walk between the end and start of the next zip line.
- 1 Night Bed & Breakfast
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Specialised Equipment, Clothing & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps.
Points to consider
- Price based on 3 star hotel, 2 people sharing and ensuite bedroom
- ZipWorld Min Height: 1.20m (4ft) Max Height: 2.0m (6.6ft) Min Weight: 30kg Max Weight: 120kg
- Whitewater rafting - Min age: 12yrs and must be able to swin 25m
- ZipWorld and White Water Rafting are subject to weather conditions, please contact us for further information.
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 1944 216
At a GlanceFrom: £207.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Activities
Location: Bala / Llechwedd Slate Caverns
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818