The weekend of rafting pulsating white water grade 2-4 rapids on the UK's most exhilarating venue on day one followed the next day by a flight of high velocity as you take to the air (almost) on the 800m and 1500m ziplines reaching a speed of 120mph. Early booking is highly recommended due to the popularity of these activities.
If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. This activity will last for 2-3 hours and will include 4 runs down the river.
The White Lion Royal Hotel is situated in Bala, an attractive and lively historic market town within the boundaries of the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. The Hotel is ideally situated for touring North and Mid Wales. With 25 rooms recently renovated with stylish décor the White Lion is a perfect escape from busy lifestyles.
Groups of 6 or more are required to leave Credit Card Details at Reception on arrival.
ZipWorld Velocity set in Penryn Slate mine, North Wales is Europes longest zipline activity.
The historic slate mine is the venue to enjoy the thrills as we take you on a ride of a lifetime on two ziplines, the first a meagre 800m of torpedo speed down the Little Zipper before taking the 20 minute guided tour up to the launch pad of the 1600m Big Zipper. The speed test was initially 80mph and now they say 100mph... Whatever speed you fly at, the acceleration at launch is incredible and at an altitude of 700ft over the lake, the most amazing view (if you have your eyes open!).
- 1 Night Bed & Breakfast
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Specialised Equipment, Clothing & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps.
Points to consider
- Zip World min age 10 years Max Weight 120kg Min Weight 30kg Max Height 2m (6ft 6in)
- Price based on 3 star hotel, 2 people sharing and ensuite bedroom
- Whitewater rafting - Min age: 12yrs and must be able to swin 25m
- Weekends available Easter to End of October
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Please advise of any exisiting medical conditions and consult your GP.
At a GlanceFrom: £256.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Activities
Location: Bala / Bethesda
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818