Stay in the lovely Tan y Foel Country House in the stunning Snowdonia National Park, beautiful views and wonderful hospitality
A high-adrenalin waterborn combo weekend for thrill seekers, who dont mind getting wet! A weekend of riding grade 2-4 rapids at on the UK's leading white water venues and traversing through a gorge scrambling over boulders, sliding down rock slabs and leaping into rock pools. A real wet and wild weekend of fun, high adrenalin combined with luxury accommodation.
Our boutique B&B is a place to relax, unwind and escape the hustle and bustle. Set in two acres and surrounded by woods and farmland, we are just five minutes by car from Betws-Y-Coed and within easy reach of the mountains and the coast.
We have just six luxurious en-suite bedrooms, all decorated with imaginative flair.
If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. This activity will last for 2-3 hours and will include 4 runs down the river.
It's a natural adventure playground for grown-ups, as we go boulder hopping, splashing along in the river, jumping into rock pools, and sliding down granite slabs. An energetic, exhilarating experience amid stunning scenery, with sheer rock walls rising on both sides of the river - it's like a lost world. Bring sturdy footwear with a good grip - and a sense of fun! All under the supervision of your experienced guide.
- 2 Night B&B in Tan y Foel
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Equipment & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions & map
Points to Consider
- Price based on Tan y Foel, 2 people sharing
- Both activities can be enjoyed on the same day subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people required
- Whitewater rafting - Min age: 12yrs and must be able to swin 25m
- Canyoning - Min age: 12yrs
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 318 8818
At a GlanceFrom: £295.00per person
Duration: 2 Nights / 2 Activities
Location: / Bala / Trawsfynedd
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818