North Wales is a real playground of outdoor adventure, a great destination for you to enjoy a weekend escape and share an exhilarating experience with friends. This weekend of exploration on a stand up paddle board on the Llangollen canals on day one followed the next morning by a 2 hour ride along the beautiful tracks and trails of the North Wales hills with a local guide.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding is yet another great activitry to experience in North Wales.
Our flat water experience is the perfect way to learn the basics of balancing, turning, steering before taking a tour of the local waterways and play in the refreshingvalley waters.
We provide an instructor/guide all the kit from wetsuits, helmets, board and paddle - you just turn up and enjoy the fun!
The Bryn Howel country house is situated in 5 acres of gardens overlooking the Llangollen canal. The hotel has a warm friendly atmosphere with a bar and reception. All 36 bedrooms are ensuite.
The hotel is 5 minutes drive from Llangollen with its shops, restaurants and steam railway.
Enjoy a stunning 2 hour pony trek along the treks and trails of the hidden Glen Ceiriog hills taking in the beautiful panoramic vistas. Riding is for novice and those with more experience and fully supervised. After your hat fitting and introduction to your steed (no long face jokes please!) you mount up and head out into the stunning countryside following an experienced guide. A truely lovely way to take in the North Wales hills.
- 1 Night Bed & Breakfast
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Specialised Equipment, Clothing & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps.
Points to consider
- Price based on 3 star hotel, 2 people sharing and ensuite bedroom
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Min age: 12yrs and must be able to swin 25m
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 318 8818
At a GlanceFrom: £177.00per person
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Activities
Location: Llangollen / Glyn Ceiriog
Hotel: 3 Star
Available from Mar to Oct
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818