Here's a high octane treat comprising both water and land activity. Ride the grade 2-4 white water rapids on day 1 followed by an overnight stay then get your hands on a chunky 4 wheel off road quad bike to put through its paces in our 5 acre free ride area complete with inclines, rolling countryside and mud bogs (be prepared to get muddy!).
If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. This activity will last for 2-3 hours and will include 4 runs down the river.
The White Lion Royal Hotel is situated in Bala, an attractive and lively historic market town within the boundaries of the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. The Hotel is ideally situated for touring North and Mid Wales. With 25 rooms recently renovated with stylish décor the White Lion is a perfect escape from busy lifestyles.
Groups of 6 or more are required to leave Credit Card Details at Reception on arrival.
Thrilling off-road riding with spectacular views of the surrounding area and offering a perfect way to experience the challenging terrain. Our chunky 4 wheel off road bikes are driven over a 5 acres free ride area, allowing you to put the bikes through their paces.
After a safety briefing and introduction to the quad bikes you follow the trail onto the north wales hills.
- 1 Night B&B
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Equipment & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions & map
Points to consider
- Price based on 3 star hotel, 2 people sharing
- Both activities can be enjoyed on the same day subject to availability
- Whitewater rafting - Min age: 12yrs, must be able to swim 25m
- Quads - Min age: 12yrs
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 318 8818
At a GlanceFrom: £177.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Activities
Location: Bala / Llangollen
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818