Adventure North Wales weekend breaks are a great opportunity to escape to the country and experience exhilarating activities. If you're looking for excitement, our White Water Rafting and High Ropes package is certainly a strong contender!
If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. This activity will last for 2-3 hours and will include 4 runs down the river.
The Bryn Howel country house is situated in 5 acres of gardens overlooking the Llangollen canal. The hotel has a warm friendly atmosphere with a bar and reception. All 36 bedrooms are ensuite.
The hotel is 5 minutes drive from Llangollen with its shops, restaurants and steam railway.
Come monkey around in our Tree Top High Ropes Course! Built high up in a forest of Douglas Firs, our high ropes course is the perfect activity to bring out the little monkey in everyone!
The highest ropes course in the UK
There are 21 elements to negotiate before reaching one of the best gravity braked zip wires in the UK. This huge gravity braked zip wire is very different to most zip wires found in ropes courses. You are not stopped by any braking mechanism, only gravity itself brings you to rest at the zip wires lowest point where you will abseil to the ground to finish your session. Wicked!
- 1 Night B&B
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Equipment & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps. Available Online
Points to consider
- Price based on 3 star standard hotel, 2 people sharing
- Both activities can be enjoyed on the same day subject to availability
- Whitewater rafting - Min age: 12yrs, must be able to swim 25m
- High Ropes - Min height 4'3
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 1944 216
We would recommend you have insurance when taking a short break. If you do not have insurance or your current policy does not cover the activity adventures, we can offer you specialist personal activity insurance from Endsleigh Insurance click here
At a GlanceFrom: £160.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 2 Activities
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818