A thrilling activity break experiencing the natural beauty both onland and in water.
It's a natural adventure playground for grown-ups, as we go boulder hopping, splashing along in the river, jumping into rock pools, and sliding down granite slabs. An energetic, exhilarating experience amid stunning scenery, with sheer rock walls rising on both sides of the river - it's like a lost world. Bring sturdy footwear with a good grip - and a sense of fun! All under the supervision of your experienced guide.
The Bryn Howel country house is situated in 5 acres of gardens overlooking the Llangollen canal. The hotel has a warm friendly atmosphere with a bar and reception. All 36 bedrooms are ensuite.
The hotel is 5 minutes drive from Llangollen with its shops, restaurants and steam railway.
- 1 Night B&B
- 2 activites as listed above
- Full Instruction
- Equipment & Skills Training
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions and maps. Available Online
Points to consider
- Price based on 2 star hotel, 2 people sharing
- Both activities can be enjoyed on the same day subject to availability
- Quad Biking - Min age: 12yrs
- Canyoning - Min age: 12yrs
- Weekends available Easter to End of October
- Under 18 year olds require parental consent
- Low season December, January, February. Call us for special offers 0203 1944 216
We would recommend you have insurance when taking a short break. If you do not have insurance or your current policy does not cover the activity adventures, we can offer you specialist personal activity insurance from Endsleigh Insurance click here
At a GlanceFrom: £122.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 1 Activity
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818