A thrilling subterranean journey to explore the disused Welsh mines in the Snowdonia National Park. You will encounter hidden lakes, lofty caverns and ancient machinery from a bygone era. The journey includesl zip wire traverse, climb rock faces, boat across the water, abseil off ledges and scramble over boulders. A true Indianna Jones excursion into the unknown.
We provide wellingtons (or bring your own), harnesses, head torches and safety equipment. The journey is through generous sized passages which allows you to stand throughout the activity.
The journey lasts 3 hours, but allow 5 hours to walk up to the entrance and exit.
This is NOT potholing or caving
- Expert tuition from a fully qualified instructor
- All equipment (including safety gear)
- Travel Pack with itinerary, recommended clothing directions & map.
Points to consider
- Min Age 10 years with parents (Challenge)
- Available throughout the year
- Waterproof trousers and jacket are required
- Jeans not suitable
Looking for a multi-activity weekend package including Into the Mountain?
Have a look at the packages we've put together ACTIVITY WEEKENDS