This Adventure North Wales ABL (Adventure Bucket List) challenge weekend is on your radar, 3 fantastic activities with an overnight stay (additional nights stay can be added in the booking section), a thrilling 2 days in and around the Snowdonia National Park. Book the weekend and claim your free ANW T-SHIRT.
Additional night accommoddation can be booked if required via our online booking or over the phone.
It's a natural adventure playground for grown-ups, as we go boulder hopping, splashing along in the river, jumping into rock pools, and sliding down granite slabs. An energetic, exhilarating experience amid stunning scenery, with sheer rock walls rising on both sides of the river - it's like a lost world. Bring sturdy footwear with a good grip - and a sense of fun! All under the supervision of your experienced guide.
If you've never experienced the sheer thrill of white water, now's your chance! We kit you out in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then run through the basic manoeuvres on dry land before launching onto the river. The course runs a kilometre and a half through swift rapids with names like Ski Run, Graveyard and Donkey's Kick. Talking of kicks, this trip kicks your average theme park white-knuckle ride straight into touch. This activity will last for 2-3 hours and will include 4 runs down the river.
The White Lion Royal Hotel is situated in Bala, an attractive and lively historic market town within the boundaries of the beautiful Snowdonia National Park. The Hotel is ideally situated for touring North and Mid Wales. With 25 rooms recently renovated with stylish décor the White Lion is a perfect escape from busy lifestyles.
Groups of 6 or more are required to leave Credit Card Details at Reception on arrival.
ZipWorld Velocity set in Penryn Slate mine, North Wales is Europes longest zipline activity.
The historic slate mine is the venue to enjoy the thrills as we take you on a ride of a lifetime on two ziplines, the first a meagre 800m of torpedo speed down the Little Zipper before taking the 20 minute guided tour up to the launch pad of the 1600m Big Zipper. The speed test was initially 80mph and now they say 100mph... Whatever speed you fly at, the acceleration at launch is incredible and at an altitude of 700ft over the lake, the most amazing view (if you have your eyes open!).
- 1 night bed and breakfast
- 3 activities
- Specialist Instruction & Clothing
- Travel Pack Guide with itinerary, drive directions, maps and activity information.
Points to consider
- Price based on bed and breakfast accommodation 2 people sharing
- Self drive between activities required.
- Weekends available Easter to End of November
- Min age16 year olds require parental consent
- Must be able to swim 25m for Orca
- Zip World min age 10 years Max Weight 120kg Min Weight 30kg Max Height 2m (6ft 6in)
- Weekends available Easter to End of October
- Please advise us of any pre exisiting medical conditions, if in doubt please consult your GB
- Activities are weather dependent and are subject to cancellation at short notice.
At a GlanceFrom: £266.50per person
Duration: 1 Night / 3 Activities
Location: Bala / Bethesda
Hotel: 3 Star
Complete your details below and any questions you may have
0203 318 8818